Sunday, January 31, 2010

POMADA DE LA CAMPANA FOR GREAT SKIN!!

Since I was a little girl I used to hear about the benefits of "Pomada de la Campana". This is a medicated pomade very popular in Mexico to vanish wrinkles (specially around your eyes), reduce dark spots, melasma and diminishes scars with time. My mother used it every night and had great skin. I have used it off and on, always looking for new products but I end up coming back to it. It's great not only in your face, also for your hands and with a few drops of lemon, it clears dark circles under your arms. Put some sugar on it and exfoliate the whole body. Amazingly, I haven't found any other products that works so well in my skin, my eyes are proof of it. Age 43 and no lines around them!

Pomada de la Campana should be used only at night. Eventhough it says you can use it 2-3 times a day, I wouldn't try it. Use it with confidence at night and wash it off real well in the morning before going out. Results show in a few weeks if you use it every day.

1 comment:

  1. Sarcasm helps me overcome the harshness of the reality we live, eases the pain of scars and makes people smile. See the link below for more info.


    #scars
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete